© 2016 All Rights Reserved
The North Yorkshire Neighbourhood Watch and Rural Watch Association (NY NHWA)
The aims of the Association are:
1) To support, encourage and promote all aspects of Neighbourhood Watch (NHW) whilst building an effective liaison between the Police, statutory and voluntary organisations, other agencies and the public of North Yorkshire
2) To provide advice and services for and on behalf of all NHW and other legitimate Watch groups
3) To collect and disseminate information on all matters relating to NHW and to exchange such information with other bodies having similar objectives to promote good citizenship and greater public participation in the prevention and solutions to crime
4) To operate on a volunteer basis to benefit the public in the pursuance of crime prevention, crime reduction, the diminution of the fear of crime and to address anti-social behaviour and bullying in the County
5) To operate on a volunteer basis to benefit the public to identify and seek to protect Vulnerable Adults and Children
6) To operate on a volunteer basis to benefit the public by working with other agencies in support of agendas relating to Channel (preventing radicalisation) and PREVENT (protecting the UK against terrorism ie aiming to stop people supporting terrorism or becoming terrorists themselves by bringing threats to the attention of the Authorities)
7) To raise funds by inviting contributions from any body or persons by way of donations and otherwise in order to administer the fulfillment of the aims and objectives of NY NHWA
8) To operate as a charity and to make claims for the repayment of UK Income Tax, including Gift Aid, and other charity tax relief's and exemptions available in the UK in order to maximise the availability of funds towards the fulfillment of the above aims and objectives of NY NHWA which may include also specially focused projects and training.
Notice of meeting
Annual General Meeting
Tuesday 19 July 2016 11.00 – 3.00pm
NYP Headquarters, Newby Wiske, Northallerton DL7 9HA
Anyone wishing to attend this meeting must first contact the Secretary, Gail Cook at: firstname.lastname@example.org. A sandwich lunch may also be reserved.
Due to the room allocation, places are restricted and will be on a first come basis.
More information soon